3/401 Oxford Street, Mount Hawthorn
- Going Concern
- Exciting Oxford St Location
- Minutes To CBD & Leederville
Commercial property on Oxford Street is highly sought after and continues to be snapped up… but here is your opportunity if you are quick.
If you’ve driven down Oxford Street recently, you’ve probably noticed the thriving cafes and abundance of people out and about. Mount Hawthorn is THE hottest retail /dining commercial precinct right now. This is where you want to be!
This impeccably renovated 85sqm* property is currently under lease to Skin Fusion an award winning, highly regarded, specialist skin clinic who have occupied the property since 2015.
The property details:
– Incredible city-fringe location – only minutes to Perth CBD/Leederville/Osborne Park
– Stylishly renovated with polished concrete floors
– Floor to ceiling windows facing Oxford Street – very generous in natural light
– Leased to a well proven tenancy
– Approx 6% return
– Lease expiry 30/11/21 with a 3 year further option
Within the property is a concealed kitchenette, however it’s doubtful it will get much use given you would be positioned directly across from both Yelo Cafe and the exceptional Birraz Italian restaurant and bar. Not to mention the Mezz shopping centre is only a lunchtime stroll away.
With Oxford Street developing rapidly and commercial property very tightly held this superb opportunity may well suit both investors or owner occupiers looking to establish their future location.
Zoned District Centre under LPS2 – City of Vincent.
$520,000. GST not applicable if sold on a going concern basis.