3/39 Harrogate Street, West Leederville
- Outstanding Retail Location
- Grease Arrestor
THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN LEASED.
Exciting opportunity to secure a highly desirable ground floor retail space, with excellent street frontage in the prime commercial precinct of West Leederville.
39 Harrogate Street is West Leederville’s latest architecturally designed Landmark. Boasting unique design features reflecting ecological attributes and the latest visual trends.
– 80m2 approx
– Large street facing windows
– Three phase power and Gas
– Access to grease arrestor
– Access to shower facilities
– 1 secure car bay (more available if required)
– Zoned Mixed Use according to the Town Of Cambridge
– Vocus Communications advise fibre is connected to the building and is available
The tenancy will be returned to a basic shell by the exiting tenant, all equipment belongs to the outgoing tenant.
Exceptional location – close proximity to the CBD, West Perth, Leederville and Subiaco.
The tenancy is located between the Leederville, West Leederville and Citywest train stations and has easy access to the Mitchell and Graham Farmer freeways.
This property is being let under a Sub Lease arrangement with a maximum term of 7 years available to 30 June 2025.
Annual Rental $20,000 plus GST
Estimated Outgoings $7,442.12 plus GST (20/21 Year)
Car Bay $250/month plus GST
For further information, please contact Anna Valentine on 0427 182 296.