Building Area: 384m2 (980m2 Land)
Bathrooms: 3 (4 WC's)
Whatever you may know about historic Lancewood, you will be unprepared for the stunning, contemporary, bungalow style residence on Aberdeen Street.
Originally built in 1883 for the WA Postmaster General, the residence includes shady verandahs, elegant 4.26m high rooms, jarrah floorboards, staff quarters, cellar and stables.
130 years later, after an extensive renovation, the property has triumphantly mixed character with contemporary style.
Lancewood in 2014 screams “Location, Space, Sophistication”.
Lancewood falls within Precinct 20 Russell Square’ under the MRA’s Central Perth Redevelopment Scheme No 2. Published preferred uses include Commercial, Retail and Residential with numerous others to be contemplated.
The many rooms and sitting areas, plus multiple entries effortlessly lend themselves to the set up of:
- A high end consulting office,
- Medical consulting rooms,
- Exquisite Spa or Cosmetic Enhancement practice with possible short stay recovery accommodation
- Or boutique short stay accommodation.
- A Childcare Centre also is a contemplated use.
- You may even consider the possibility of living and operating your business from this magnificent site.
Please note any proposed uses above will be subject to council approval.
Huge windows overlook shady parkland, an easy walk to Perth CBD, the Arts Precinct, shops and restaurants. Soon, Lancewood will be further linked to the CBD due to the MRA’s City Link Project.
The main room suite has French doors to the verandah and alfresco pool area.
Three more rooms are in another wing and another in a separate self contained studio apartment.
A pool, water feature and exquisite pink flowering plum trees enhance the formal gardens.
This considerable inner city landholding is accessed by two roads. The double garage with self-contained apartment above is accessed via the rear road.
This exclusive property is unique even within this inner-city heritage precinct.
- Land – 980sqm
- Development – 525m2 approx including 141m2 of stunning verandahs and 50m2 of Garage and Storage
Zoning – Precinct 20 – Russell Square – Preferred Use Commercial/Retail/Residential
• Rates (Approx P/A) – City of Perth $1,852, Water Corporation $1200
• Up to a possible 9 consult rooms/offices (one being in a self contained suite)
• 3 bath, 4 WCs
• Dual street access
• Resort style pool
• Underground cellar
• Sweeping verandahs